It’s official, now also in Italy you can use Instagram Reels, the new Instagram function that will be a direct competitor of TikTok.
What is Instagram Reels
The new Instagram function allows you to create short videos and share them with your followers or via feed, just like TikTok does, except for the tools present in Instagram, in fact the videos that can be made will be 15 seconds and complete with audio, effects and some new tool created ad hoc for Instagram Reels.
How to use Instagram Reels
Reels can be created in a simple and intuitive way, just click at the bottom of the camera to see on the left the various tools available to create your Instagram Reels.
Let’s see some Instagram Reels tools:
- Audio: to search for a song in the Instagram libraries or upload your own (or downloaded) one, but be careful, if your account is public, other users can also use your audio, just use the “Use Audio” function.
- Stopwatch: useful for making clips hands-free, then through a timer that will start recording after the set time.
- Speed: To speed up or slow down your video or portions of it.
- Augmented Reality Effects: to have access to AR effects made available by Instagram or by the various Creators.
- Align: to improve the transitions between one video and another, by aligning the subjects of the previous video.
Nb. Instagram Reels can be registered individually or even sequentially.
The world of IT is always constantly updated, a real gold rush, in fact it is enough to have a good idea that attracts people’s attention and brings earnings to the parent company, that someone is immediately ready to take the idea and improve it. Here we are talking about a comparison between two big names but have they always been? Or did they start from the bottom? This is to say that the opportunities are many, you have to persevere and focus on your goals, making what is a problem for others, such as the constant updating of the web, fashion and above all technology, become an advantage.